Monday, April 25, 2005

Moving on..

Wow.. what a day! (Yes, it's 12.10pm on a Monday afternoon and I'm not in school yet.. :P) It's barely afternoon and already lots have happened..

Well, as of this morning, I am ok about the whole 'dance' incident. :) Hehe.. The people involved have so kindly apologised to me and I am happy to accept that it was all a horrible coincidence. It's funny though.. I didn't expect anyone to be reading my blog in the first place then coming to talk to me about it! I was actually all ready to make some calls and tell them exactly what's on my mind! Heehee.. Guess there's no need for that now!

So, as of now, my official statement is "I am no longer upset/angry/annoyed about what happened on Saturday night." So to those of you out there who really care about me (hah!), thank you but there is no need to dwell. We can move on to dwell about the next important thing in my life, like the Orlando Bloom movie that's coming out in two weeks time! (Yes, I know I sound like a completely self-involved b*tch but oh well, I'm going to allow myself this luxury this time.. heehee!)

Thanks again.. to all who put up with me while I ranted and to all that was involved. :) Hehe.

Moving on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home