Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Gone pro & am now up for hire.. anyone?

I have found new meaning in the age-old saying, "Procastination is the thief of time.." And, as you would've probably guessed, I'm not exactly too thrilled about this.

Today's Tuesday and I just had a long weekend.. It's Bank Holiday weekend (which means I get Monday off) and it's also one of the two miserable public holidays that I have time off school. (Again, one of the perks of being a medical student!)

Anyhow, I had a great weekend planned, and by great, I mean, I had lots and lots and lots and lots and lots (you get the idea!) of work that I needed catching up with, and this weekend was the perfect time to do that. Unfortunately, the weekend turned to be nothing like what I planned, and I really mean NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!! Sighhh..

Let's see, a little recap of the wonderful time-wasting events that graced my weekend.. Friday night: Can't really remember what I did, but I suspect it was cross-stitching while watching Friends on the computer. Saturday: Ahhh.. this I remember.. it was rampage shopping and massive hair project. Sunday: Essential shopping in the afternoon (wasn't awake before that), followed by remaining hair project and then dinner and drinks with friends. Monday: Housewife duties - did my laundry, ironing, mended my clothes (Yes! I sewed them by myself!!!), did a teensy-bit of reorganizing my room and yes, of course, cross-stitch. Oh yeah, had major menstrual cramps too so that took up some time..

Arrghhh... I'm actually quite annoyed with myself now.. Having said that, it's almost 11pm and I haven't showered nor done any work. All I've been doing is my silly cross-stitch. Y'know, I'm beginning to think that this new addiction of mine probably isn't such a good idea.. Ok, I vow to stop.. soon..

So, if you're expecting lots of intellectual crap being penned on this blog of mine, well, sorry to say, you've gotta wait.. because while I'm still a professional procrastinator, I probably shouldn't spend extra time doing more useless stuff than I already am.. Yes, it's true. From an amateur procrastinator, I've finally gone pro.. anyone interested in hiring me from some career advice?


PS: By the way, everyone, check out my new photo gallery!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Haha.. glad to know there are more like me out there. Welcome to the club!!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home