Friday, April 29, 2005

Ignore this, I'm just ranting..

So what do you do when you're just so darn fed up with somebody? When you're completely annoyed, dissatisfied and just downright tired of someone's behaviour about something? Even after telling them, talking to them, taking some time to 'cool down', at the end of the day, nothing changes and you're so so goddamn fed up with them?

Everyone has a different way of dealing with this. Some people clean (go figure!), some people curl up in bed and go to sleep, some go for a run, some just ignore it and continue with life and some just deal with it. Me, I tend to turn to the people around me.. Close friends, that is.. Unfortunately for me, I'm stuck in boring ol' UK now and my closest of closest friends are not anywhere near me..

Let's see, there's MY, who's one of my best friends from home, but she's stuck at home. Can't really call her right now cos' of the time difference, and I don't think she'll appreciate a 6am wake-up call about my problems.. so that's out.. I could call VL in Ireland, she's a good listener and probably really good for the kinda talk I need right now, but then again, it'll cost a lot to call her in Ireland and I don't have that many free minutes left. Next on my list, KC, but he's all the way across the world and again, time difference and money do not permit. Now he would be a great guy to talk to as well.. just to let it all out... Sighh..

BH would be good too but he's at home too.. He'll probably not really appreciate it very much though, even if I could spare the money and the time difference was alright, cos' he's a very busy man.. Ol' friend TS? He'd cheer me up and make me feel better, but he's in Aussie now.. as well.. DL is a good friend too and he'd be good to talk and yet again, he's in Malaysia.. How about my 'ex'? Hmm.. that may not be a good idea cos' don't think he's THAT interested in my life right now.. Besides, he's stuck in Bangkok for some work-thing. So, the only real person I have left in the UK to call is WS. But as you can already guess, since the problem lies with him, I guess, that's not going to do the job..

So that's why I've resorted to ranting here... at the keyboard. Seems to me that this is one of my few companions left.. Sad huh? Oh well.. you can't have it all.. (Well, technically, you can have it all, but my 'all' is stuck on different continents!)

Ah well.. What can u do? So, I guess this time, I'll just do the healthy thing and ignore it.. Hope this discontent of mine goes away and if it doesn't, too bad.. I don't usually do this but hey, I can't play marriage counsellor all the time now, can I? I've always said, there's only so much one can take.. and my patience is running out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home