Friday, March 25, 2005

Leaving on a jetplane

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.. :) It's the first day of my Easter break (woohoo!) and I'm leaving for Manchester, WS's place. Spending a few nights there before I leave (incidentally, on a jetplane) for Paris, the romance capital of the world!!! (Yes, yes, cliche as it is, I'm going with WS..)

To be frank, I'm not entirely excited.. for whatever reason, I do not know. Maybe it's because I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high just in case Paris turns out to be a disaster.. (ok ok, not really a disaster, but just not as great as I've heard) Maybe it's because I don't really know what to expect apart from the usual touristy stuff like Eiffel Tower and all that kinda stuff. Or maybe it's just because I'm bored.. Bored with school, bored with work, bored with home, bored with life.

Without trying to sound overdramatic, I still find that I lack the motivation in life and that's really a bad thing. You see, I've always done things (in life) bursting with enthusiasm and full of life. With this newfound lack of motivation, everything seems to be rather pointless and I can't seem to enjoy whatever I do...

Good news is, these 2 weeks have sorta given me a little push upwards. I'm enjoying myself in hospitals (ok, that didn't come out right) and I actually feel like I'm learning something. So I guess I'll just have to persevere and push on and try to win my zest for life back.. and from the way the past 2 weeks have been, I don't think it's going to be too hard. I just need to do it.. I just need to live..

So hopefully this little holiday trip will turn out alright and put me in better spirits. If it does, I promise that I will try my best to regain the confidence that I've lost and do better in everything I do. I'll try to study harder, work harder and overall, just try my f**king best!

So Paris, I'm counting on you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home