Saturday, June 11, 2005

High, hyper and crazy?

It's 2.28 in the morning, and not only am I still wide-eyed and awake, I'm also extremely energetic, hyper and generally just riding the adrenaline wave... I'm not about to crawl into my comfy bed because chances are, I'd probably just be laying there, waiting for my mind to settle down. Having said that, I will indefinitely suffer the consequences when I wake up tomorrow past noon.

Tonight was the last night of our musical production, Bugsy Malone - and a fantabulastic night it was indeed!!! The show went really well (it had gotten progressively better and slicker as the nights went by.. I bet we could do it for the whole year!) Ooh, and at the end, we all got absolutely covered in splurge (Which thankfully, was just shaving cream! Still, I got completely badgered by so many people that I had shaving cream everywhere! My hair, inside my ears, in my eyes, on my pants, on my neck.. everywhere! You can imagine how disgusting it was..).

But more importantly, I had a great time at the after-show party. We went to Snug and absolutely everyone was there! It was great getting to see all the people we've worked so hard with for the past few months all hanging out, chilling and dancing, as well as loads of people who came to watch us, singing nothing but praises for our brilliant show! It was not only exhiliarating, it was intoxicating!!!

Anyhow, we all had a really good time.. I managed to drag SY out tonight, and I think she enjoyed herself. (Although she got a little drunk, which incidentally was really funny! Haha.. sorry, but I love it when people are drunk - they are so much more fun!!!)

Well, I'm just sitting here writing all this nonsensical garb simply because I'm too high on adrenaline and my happy hormones to go to sleep. (And by the way, I'm not drunk. I'm a tee-totaler, which basically means I don't touch alcohol at all. How can I still get so high? Well, those of you who know me can definitely say that I don't need alcohol to get high and drunk. :) It used to be that sugar could do it easily, cos' I get hyper on glucose, but now, I don't even need sugar to get hyper!!! I drink Diet Coke and since there's no glucose in that, safe to say, I can get disinhibited on my own!!) I digress. Anyway, even though I can't sleep, I need to shower to get all the smoke and shaving cream residue out of my hair so I better be going..

I am soooooo screwing up my studying plan tomorrow...

P/S: By the way, below is a great photo showing an example of how crazy I can be on a good night out, like tonight. I'll get the photos from my show soon and will make sure I put them up here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home