Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cupid's gift...

My doorbell rang at 8.30 this morning, just as I was leaving for the hospital. I was quite surprised, since I had absolutely no idea who it was.. I opened the door and there was a guy I didn't recognise standing in front of me. He put a box at my feet and handed me some electronic thing to sign..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
.

There was a card attached to it, so I opened it and guess what it was? It was a Valentine's Day surprise from WS!! How sweet is that!! I was so thrilled that I ripped the whole thing apart and found a beautiful bouquet of red roses! Sighh.. you can imagine how delirious I was by then! (And shocked too, WS is very rarely this romantic, as some of you might already know! Well, I guess it makes it all the more special when he is, huh?)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One dozen red roses!
.
Unfortunately for me (but fortunately for him!) he's at home now, celebrating CNY with his family while I'm stuck here thinking of different suicidal techniques. Ahh.. what can I say, resignation is the life for me now as the exam date approaches! I digress. Anyway, this was certainly a great surprise for me, especially since I had decided that we weren't gonna celebrate Valentine's this year cos' of the thing-which-must-not-be-named is coming up soon and WS's not around anyway. And here I am, enjoying the lovely sight and scent of my wonderful surprise! Isn't life just so beautiful?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close-up: aren't they just lovely?
.
Ok, I shall stop gushing now, before everyone pukes.. I'm just here to show off my flowers (& photography skills)! In the meantime, just wanna wish Happy Valentine's Day to everyone: Have a good one, cos' I did, even though my darling isn't here!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
:)
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They look so happy sitting in the vase, don't they?
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And finally, my attempt at professional photography.. I think this looks fabulous!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home