Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's comeback time!

For as long I've remembered, people have told me how annoying my obsession with Ronan Keating & Boyzone is.. so no one was thrilled with the new of their reunion, apart from me, of course!! My high school sweetheart, my first love, the one that got me through all my hard & tough teenager times.. oh, and of course, the rest of the lads mattered too, otherwise, there wouldn't be any of those wonderful tunes like Love Me For A Reason & I Love The Way You Love Me..

Anyway, when I heard that they were doing their reunion tour in June, I just had to go... there was absolutely no way that I would miss them after their 8-year split! Hehe.. so anyway, got my butt down to London to watch them perform at the O2 and managed to drag good friend PY to go with me cos' guess what? She was a fan of Ronan & the boys too!!


At the O2.. I was very impressed with the venue, it really was an entertainment venue!!

.


OK, these aren't the photos from my camera, but damn, they look good!

.


They still look as good as they did and they definitely sounded as great!

.


OK, again, I can't take credit for this either.. but does Ronan not look hoooottt??

.


Ooh, they did this grown-up thing.. where they sang & danced HALF-NAKED on stage.. Oh, those abs!!!

.


Ooh, they did this thing at the end where they stood on this moving stage over our heads and sang No Matter What.. it was amazing!!

.


Lucky for me, I got a seat quite near the stage so got to have a close look at the boys!!!

.

.

An explosive performance! They sang lots of the famous chart-toppers but also had some non-famous songs for their real fans.. like me!!

.


It was so good to watch the boys back together again live!

.

All in all, the whole concert was a fantastic production & fully enjoyable, I shouted so hard that I almost lost my voice... long live Boyzone, I'm so glad they're back!!!



Courtesy of heat magazine.. need I say more??

.


PY & me at our favourite London hangout..

.


No, I did not drag WS to watch Boyzone with me.. for that, he was truly relieved!

.

OK, that's all that happened in London.. ok, not all, but that's all that matters! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home