Sunday, September 21, 2008

Resurrection!

Greetings everyone!!! It has been awhile, hasn't it? Anyway, I am here to make a proclamation: I have decided, with the revival of the Internet in my oh-so-hollow life, that it is time for a resurrection.. of my blog, of course!

I have been 'MIA' for a good while now (I heard the FBI is looking for me.. :P) and I blame it all on the lack of Internet at arms' reach. I've just moved out from my hospital accommodation into a brand spanking new flat (ok, I exaggerate, it's not brand spanking new, just new.. oh, and I don't own it, of course, am just a poor tenant), so instead of having to share a communal computer and Internet connection (which was always full and in which I had to walk 50 steps including climbing a flight of stairs), I now have the luxury of Internet at home, at my fingertips, 24/7. Definitely a welcomed change.. so this year, I can blog to my heart's delight! (Time permitting, of course.. which nowadays, I'm finding very difficult to find time to cook for myself, let alone blogging!)

Ok, updates.. for those of you who actually care.. I'm still working, I'm still pretty, I'm still hip and hot and of course, funky and finally, I'm still not single.. (only difference is, I'm not living with WS anymore, he had to move further south for a new job.. :( Guess there were perks with living and working in the same hospital after all!) Oh by the way, and I'm still as narcissistic as ever!

Work has gotten more demanding.. Being upgraded to a second year doctor isn't as exciting as I thought, in fact, it means more responsibilities and a heavier workload and that, I do not enjoy. I'm back late every evening from work and am always, always knackered. That means I end up lounging in front of my new TV watching reruns, thus, I'm way way behind on the work I have to do outside of working hours. Sighh.. sounds like excuses? Maybe it is, maybe it is...

It doesn't help that my social life has expanded to become a little more interesting nowadays, as I've picked up a few good friends along the way.. We've befriended 2 of WS's fellow IMU-Manchester people, AT and YJ, so we have been hanging out quite a lot with them.. our daily/weekly activities include gossiping, makan-ning, playing Wii, Monopoly, Pictionary, swimming and well, just chilling really.. it's really fun for me, as at least I've got good company when WS's not around and don't get too lonely. :)

Ok, so that's the latest news from my front.. the next few posts that I will put up will be sorta backdated entries.. from our trip to Disneyland to Amsterdam and London.. so do look out for my fabulous pictures!! Until then.. toodles and welcome back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home