Friday, June 22, 2007

So what else is new?

Just a quickie...

I'm not in my comfortable home anymore in Malaysia.. I've just returned to the UK 2 weeks ago and it's so miserable.. haha, no, I'm just joking, it's actually alright. Why? Cos' I'm not currently in my own house, wasting away, but I'm doing my shadowing attachment in my new hospital. OK, that sounds sooo boring.. but the not-boring part is, it's also WS's hospital, so I get to stay with him and see him so much more often than I've ever had!!! :) Hence, the smile on my face despite missing my family terribly so..

Anyway, the only downside is that Internet is a very restricted and limited commodity, so I don't even get to check my Hotmail or Yahoo.. which is really annoying! Also, I can't update cute photos or videos or anything on here.. cos i'm using a public computer! Once again, grrr...

But never fear, I will prevail.. next time you hear from me, you'll get to see my lovely lovely pictures of my lovely lovely boys, and of course, my Hong Kong trip too!

So until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home