Saturday, April 14, 2007

Status Update

I've been MIA for quite awhile now, and for those of you who were worried about me, my sincerest apologies! I've just gotten back home 2 weeks ago so things have been a bit crazy hectic around here!

Firstly, the news (haha): I PASSED ALL MY EXAMS!!! I was and still am, so friggin' relieved! Having been so sure that I failed at least one paper, you cannot imagine the relief I felt when I slowly opened that deadly envelope. It was definitely, one of the most terrifying moments in my life! Nothing in this world will persuade me to relive those torturous 3 days, this I swear!!! Heck, it was so traumatising that I even started to rhyme!

There really isn't any 'secondly' or 'thirdly'.. I'm currently doing my elective posting in Universiti Hospital and it is definitely the most chilled out, guilt-free period I've ever experience! No one really cares where you go or what you do, after all, we're only elective students, especially since I've passed my final exams! I should be partying.. woohoo!

But no, I haven't been.. I'm still trying to adjust to the early mornings so any free time I get, I just kinda hang out at home with my lovely lovely sweet boys; playing games with them and bringing them out for food etc and of course, my latest favourite pastime: snoozing.. hahaa.. I did go back to Penang for a food fest last weekend though, I'm sure I put on some 2 kg in that weekend! Not many pictures to show, I'm afraid.. but here are some we took:


With my 'leng chai's..
.



Family pic.. I haven't had one of these in ages!!!


.


Horsing around..

.
I also met up with my dear 'ji mui' for dinner and ice-cream last week.. It was sooooo good to see my girls, and I'm so grateful they took time out of their very busy schedules to come see me! Hehe.. hopefully, this trip, I'll be able to spend more time with them and feel what it's like to be part of the gang again.. hehe..



Pretty maids all in a row..

.

With best friend, MY..
.

How long has it been since the 6 of us have taken a group pic?
.
Ok, that's it for now.. nothing much to write and certainly no poems!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home