Friday, October 12, 2007

Me and my Zac...

"I don't dance!" Ok, ok, I do dance.. but that's one of my favourite songs on the soundtrack from High School Musical 2.. YES! High School Musical 2!!! More of my gorgeously sexy and incredibly hunky ZAC EFRON!!!! :) Hehe.. gosh, this awesome sequel is as good if not better than the original High School Musical so you can imagine how fantabulastic it is! Plus, Zac is sooooooooooooooooooooo much better looking in this!!! He's soooo hot that he was even recently crowned The New American Heart Throb by Rolling Stone and appeared as their coverboy in their September 2007 issue!!!! (Check out his rock-hard washboard abs!!!) How hot is he!!! Yummy yummy yummy, I've got love in my tummy!!!

.

He's gotten soooo big lately it's crazy!!! Everyone loves him and he's been featured everywhere thanks to the success of Hairspray and the High School Musicals!!! Now, let it not be forgotten, that I SPOTTED HIM FIRST in the original High School Musical and had already professed my undying love and admiration for his incredible talent and of course, gobsmacking good looks! (see here) Did I mention how much I love his piercing hazel-coloured eyes???

.

.

Anyway, that aside.. it's been awhile since I've last blogged.. things have been a bit crazy around here. I've finally ventured into the working world and am officially financially dependent! Unfortunately, that also means no more lazing around and wasting time as I so fondly did as a student.. Sighh, the plus side? Payday!!! Hahaha..

The other plus side is that I am now, working in the same place as WS, which means I get to see him everyday.. which is definitely more fun than what we've been doing for the past _ years.. I thought it'd be difficult to get used to, considering how much time we've spent apart and also, considering how I like my own space and my own 'me' time, but it's actually been pretty easy to adapt.. when we do spend time together, it's great, but we also have plenty of time for ourselves, which is great too! Haha..

The only problem I have now, is the fact that I'm spending wayyyy too much money! I've finally plunged myself into my favourite brand of makeup - Bobbi Brown! (Loved it from the beginning of time and now that I've tried it, love it even more!!!) Plus, spending loads of money on everything now that I've finally got my own cash.. Like, we're going on a holiday next week to this beach resort on a Spanish Island called Palma de Mallorca, it's going to be soo cool.. then we're jetting off to Lisbon in Portugal for a very touristy cultural experience! (Though some have said it looks like Malacca, hehe..) We were supposed to go to New York but unfortunately, couldn't deal with the visa etc in time so guess we're gonna have to save that for next year..

Anyway, that's just a little update from me.. hopefully I can share my photos from my upcoming trip on here soon.. (I know, I said that about Budapest and Greece too, rite? Okok, slowly but surely, it'll appear...)

2 Comments:

Blogger waisun said...

he's so so so so so hot now. hot hot hot hot. u're not the only one salivating at his hot bod.

hope all is well in Manc. may the sun shine more in the land of rain...x

11:28 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Haha.. but get in line... he's MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manchester fine.. you got that right, more rain than anything.. but lately, there's quite a lot of sun though.. so that's always good!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home