Monday, June 27, 2005

Crystals


This post is meant to be an advertisment for a good friend of mine. So read on:

Just wanted to show you the beautiful brooch that WS bought for me from Paris when we went in April. It's just amazingly beautiful and I absolutely love it.. :) I value it so much that I don't even dare to wear it, just in case I lose it! Haha.. It's really stunning and the crystal is so well cut, it sparkles! I guess what I'm saying is that I really love it, and moreover, coming from a special someone, it brings so much more meaning, don't u think? More importantly, it's my very first Swarovski!! (Wonder if there's more to come? Haha.. I wish!)


Anyway, as I was saying, these beautiful pictures were taken by a good friend of mine, SJ Ko, a professional amateur photographer. (status granted by Canon, UK) He's very talented & a very helpful friend too! Anyway, these pictures are meant to be a demonstration of his fantastic photography skills and also as an invitation to visit his website. (It's not updated that often, but there are many good shots so definitely worth visiting!) Ooh, by the way, the beautiful photo of my lovely roses posted yesterday was also a work of his art!

Also, this professional amateur
photographer is up for hire for any occasion: parties, bbq, class photos etc, so if you're interested, let me know and I'll give you his contact details. (Can't just put it up here, right?) He's very experienced and has done loads of events before. Don't worry, he's very reasonably priced as well!

Well, that's all from me for now.. Enjoy the beautiful photos and I'll enjoy my beautiful pin... Sorry there are no 'interesting' stories this time, but I believe, my muse has left me.. so I blame it on her! ;) (Moreover, with exams only 3 days away, and nothing much done all weekend, I'm basically screwed!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home