Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Just a quickie.. ;)

Been meaning to write a lot lately.. since I've got a few burning issues that I wanna talk about.. Unfortunately, I've got exams next week, which means I will be attempting (keyword being attempting..) to do my revision every chance I get.. So that means, no blogging from me until I'm done... (Aww.. don't miss me! :P Haha!)

In the meantime, I just realised that I never formally 'announced' one of my new photo albums called "Food, glorious food!". It basically just contains lots of photos of foods that we've experimented with this whole year.. It's not nearly as complete as it should be, since sometimes we just get too hungry that we don't think about taking pictures and just dig in! Hehe.. But anyhow, let me know what you think!

Gotta go.. Until next time.. toodaloo!

PS: If you're wondering, my unkymood shows 'scared' because I'm friggin' scared about my exams!!! I'm so dead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home