Sunday, July 17, 2005

So long, farewell..

Parting is such sweet sorrow..

William clearly had no idea what he was talking about when he 'said' that..

I've just bade farewell to dear WS after a weekend of crazy unpacking, grocery shopping, shifting and feeling not quite so well.. He's travelling back to his place and will be leaving for home next week - which means, I won't be seeing him for a good 5-6 weeks!!! Sigh.. I'm feeling sorrowful, alright.. and I'm still waiting for the 'sweet' part to come. So far, no sign of it at all..

These past 3 days have been laden with sad goodbyes.. On Friday, at the airport, thankfully there were no teary farewells as I waved goodbye to my parents. (Ok, so all feelings of grief were quickly replaced by dread at the thought of spending 14 hours in a lousy economy-class seat, but the flight was indeed terrible, so my apprehension was indeed warranted!!) Nevertheless, I did feel very sad for having to leave home after such a short trip and I miss home so much now!!!

I'm still waiting for the 'sweet' part to come..



This is my happy family!! (minus dad, he's taking the picture!)


P/S: A shoutout to my dear friend TS, Happy Birthday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home