Sunday, October 09, 2005

No news is good news

Well, at least that's what my mom used to say.. "no news is good news!" Don't know precisely how far that's true, but in my case, it certainly is.

I've been meaning to write.. but really got put off after my Brussels trip at the end of August. No, no, my Brussels trip was fantabulastic but when I got back, I enthusiastically spent an hour or so compiling a lovely entry of my trip (full of super-photogenic pictures of me, of course!) for all you guys to read. Unfortunately, as the famous saying 'shit happens' goes, when I clicked 'submit', the whole entry was lost in translation, so to speak. Sighh.. by then, I was utterly disappointed and too tired to work on it and have been stalling ever since. At this point, I promise you I'll get that entry done at some point. Can't possibly pass off the opportunity to let everyone see how good I look in those pictures now, can I??

Anyway, apart from that, loads have been happening in my life. Not thoroughly significant, unfortunately.. but don't worry, I won't bore you by detailing it right here. The only exciting thing as of yet is that my parents came to visit me last weekend, are now in Ireland (Dad's got a meeting/conference something) and will be going to Manchester this weekend where of course, I'll be joining them. It was certainly great seeing my parents and hanging out with them and all, but after 4 days of living in the confined space of my little room, I was all ready to boot them out!!! :) Hehe.. Oh well, you can't really blame me now, can you? It's been some 5 years now since I left home... and will be at least 5 more before I ultimately go home.

On the domestic front, my new housemates? They're ok.. good company.. but too bad not as clean as my old ones. So for the past couple of months, I've pretty much been the one in charge of keeping the house clean. Phew! No easy feat when you have to single-handedly clean the bathroom, kitchen and living room! Hopefully, things will get better, since we've just drawn up a new duty roster! (Yes, I told you my life wasn't too dramatic!)

Ok, I'm off. Might be going for the all-famous Nottingham Goose Fair tonight. so hopefully, will have lots of fun! :)

PS: Hope I haven't lost any of you since I haven't written for so long... do come back!!! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Nope, unfortunately, we found out too late that it closed at 6pm on Sunday.. oh well, there's always next year!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Ai Jou Chuah said...

no u haven't lost me... i'm still here popping by at ur blog whenever i'm free. thankx for letting us know u're still alive and up to something good!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Haha.. Hi Ai Jou! Thanks so much for your err, support? And yes, I'm still alive.. unfortunately! hehe.. how's life?

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home