Sunday, November 20, 2005

Letters to a lover

To the one I call 'lover',

I can never forgive you for what you've done.. I loved you with all my heart and now you're gone. How can you leave me? How can you bear to wave me goodbye?

You've not been gone long.. I can still taste your lips on mine, I can still smell your aftershave in the air, I can still see the clothes you've left behind but most of all, I can still feel the warmth of your body when you held me so close.. I can feel as if it's today, it's now.. it's almost as you're here with me right here, right now.

How am I suppose to survive the nights without you? How am I suppose to live my days with you so far away? How can you come only to go and leave me when I need you the most? Why is it that when you leave, you take every ounce of happiness from me? Every morsel of hope, every fragment of my sanity & every last fraction of my heart? All you've left me are feelings of desperation, desolation and complete and utter devastation..

How can you do this to me when you promised that you were going to make me happy? How can you do this when you swore you would protect me? When you vowed you'd lay your life down for me? When you pledged that you'd rather die than to see me get hurt?

How can I stop loving you this much? When will it stop hurting? How could you still say 'I love you' when you walked out of my door?

Yours,
Me

2 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

Hey gal, are u alrite? It's been awhile sice you last updated. Hope everything's ok.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

Hey there!! :) Gosh.. so sweet of you to drop by and check on me.. Yeah, I'm fine.. in the midst of horrible exams that's why have had no time to update... Thanks again, Mei! Really means a lot.. :)

I'll be more active soon!

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home