Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ex-lovers

An old flame of mine has just reappeared in my life...I couldn't be happier, even though the timing isn't really great.. (I've got my exams in 2 weeks and have barely started studying.) In fact, it's because of him that I didn't get any work done at all these 2 days, as I was busy fantasising/thinking about him.. Sighh.. Nevertheless, I'm overjoyed and filled with such incredible emotion that he's back, and hope that he'll stay in my life for a long long time..

Who'd you think it was?? :P Yes, this is my old flame: Takeshi Kaneshiro!

If he ever looks at me like that, I'll marry him, I swear!!!

I honestly think he's the most beautiful person alive.. He's gorgeous! Look at those intense eyes, those beautiful eyebrows, that intoxicating smile, that beautifully, chiselled, defined jawline... Sighh.. There's only one word to describe him with justice: he's perfect.

Sighh.. I can go on and on, but perhaps should stop here. I'm going to float away to dreamland tonight (again) and meet him there...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

What fantasyland? He's real to me ok.. very real.. hehe.. and I'm shocked, who's names were pouring into your head ar??? How many ex-lovers do I have lah?

6:56 PM  
Blogger michiee said...

Erm...do you really want me to spell them out one by one? *teasing* Well, not a lot of ex-lovers, but you do have a lot of crushes on ppl *wink*

4:21 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

Ok ok, I think it's better if we just leave things as it is.. unsaid.. I don't even want to recall my apparently long list.. :P

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home