Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My amazing children

Not that I am planning to have any kids anytime soon.. (Definitely not soon!! Phew..) But in a crazy spur-of-the-moment, this is my provisional list of names for my future children:

My first is going to be a boy: Preston Connor ___ (Preferrably, Bloom, of course!)
Second is going to be a girl: Mackenzie Ava ___
Next are a set of non-identical twins, the boy: Tyler Conrad ___ and the girl: Taylor Morgan __
Finally, my youngest girl: Peyton Adrianna ___

Ok, so maybe I'm not having 5 kids, but ideally, this is how it'll all turn out.

Here are some of the other names which I am definitely still considering and juggling about.. I would love some feedback, so please, do let me know what you think!

Girls (First or middle name) :
Jordan
Lesley
Amber
Erin
Charisma
Alexis
Ashley
Kaitlyn
Tara
Cadence
Ally (short for Allison)

Girls (Other middle names) :
Honour
Faith
Hope
Kayla

Boys:
Ryan
Ethan
Logan
Dylan
Evan
Duncan (see a pattern here?)
Chase
Blake
Hayden


So as you can see, my life is quite the bore right now.. heehee.. Ah well, what to do? I'd rather be doing this than studying! Lemme know whatcha think!

2 Comments:

Blogger -[Uh-miR]- said...

LOL, only people with great foresight think of names of their children way way before they even have any.. Like you and me! haha.. The names for your kids are very.. dramatic haha..

These are the names I had already thought of:
Daughter:
Flora
Daughter:
Fiona
Son: (either)
Ethan or Gavin

3 children.. Not too big a burden and not too small a family.. Single names, easy to call, easy to remember, and not an inkling of arabic in any of their names..

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Hey there! So nice of you to stop by.. heehee.. Yes, I completely agree with you,after all, wise men do think alike! And yes, I believe that we are people of great vision and I believe it is us who will eventually take over the world and rule it!

Your names are really nice.. like you said, simple yet sweet, unlike mine.. ;) Dramatic? Ahh well, you know me, I'm never one to fall short of ostentatious when it comes to things pertaining me! I am a drama queen, after all! Unfortunately, my dear bf hates all these names, so guess I'm not marrying him, huh?

So how's life? How's things going? Haven't 'spoken' to you in awhile now..

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home