Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Photo memorabilia - Part 2

It's 3 degrees Celcius outside and yes, that means that I'm back in the UK.. back in the freezing cold, back doing crazy hours again, back having no money to pay for heating, back with having to do everything for myself without the luxury of help. Yes, b-a-c-k, back.

I had a wonderful holiday at home this time around (as you have probably already guessed..) and can't believe that 2 weeks have just flown by... I spent most, and I do mean MOST of my time with my family (of course!) and with WS (of course!), either at home or out really. I even managed to save time by combining the two together! Sort of 'killing two birds with one stone'.. hehe.. Thank goodness my family adore him as much as they do!

I also got to spend some time with my good friends.. I was glad to see and catch up with one of my best friends, MY and we had a lovely time chatting. It was great seeing and hanging out with my old friends from high school, they're a fun bunch! Also got to catch up with a few friends from YS, from college and all around really.. so all in all, a good time indeed!

So here are some pics from my trip this round. It's really nothing much, cos' most of them were taken at home.. but I just couldn't resist showing you all the cutesie pics of my little brothers! :)


I arrived home on Christmas Eve actually.. (after a gruelling labour week, as you may have recalled) It was really nice to be home and we actually celebrated Christmas with a great big Christmas dinner. (Well, not big as in big-party big, but big as in lots-and-lots-of-food-to-eat big! If that makes sense..) It was just my family members (all 10 of them!) plus WS and 2 of my sis' friends.. We had loads of yummy food - a huge turkey with stuffing and cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, salmon sashimi, fried party food and loads of dessert! Here are some pictures of the food here, but unfortunately, due to extreme hunger and greed, I forgot to take a picture of the huge turkey! :(


My cutesie-pies in their cutesie Santa hats.. check out the load of presents under our tiny tree!

:)

We celebrated Daddy's birthday with dinner at one of the Chinese restaurants down in PJ. (One of my dad's favourite hobbies is hunting around and frequenting good food joints..) We had a 10-course dinner and yet again, I forgot to take pictures of most of the dishes. Sorry.. was busy devouring the yummy food... again! Ah well.. never mind, just look at our happy faces and you'll know we had a good time!

Family pic!

Aren't my little boys just the sweetest things? They were originally meant to be shot kissing both my ee-ee's cheeks in this one. Guess they got shy!

.

WS and I celebrated our anniversary the other day.. We went to a lovely and very very good Japanese restaurant around my area - Rakuzen. (Always thought WS hated Jap food, but apparently, after all these years of 'training', he's learned to love it now! hehe.. thanks to my papa!) It was quite pricey, I admit, but nevertheless, the food was scrumptious and worth every sen! WS also bought me a beautiful anniversary present, so that's always nice! Hehe.. he purposely came over and brought me out shopping just to look for it! Isn't that sweet? Hehe..

:)

This lovely salmon sashimi was the first dish, that's why I remembered to take a photo of it! Hehe.. all the rest, err, down in our tummies!

.

The other pics below are just those taken horsing around at home really.. I think the most important thing about these photographs are that they are here to serve as a reminder of how great my family is and also to curb my loneliness on those days when I miss them the most...

Playing a fool around with JT1.. He can be so adorable and lovable!It's so hard to believe he's all grown up now.. 10 years old! I was with him when he was 1 day old! Gosh, do I feel old.. He's so sweet, naive and most of all, sincere so when he tells you that he sayangs you and is gonna miss you, you know they're all true! :)



.

Lounging around at home in our house clothes.. (it would have been better if we spent more time at home with each other, but we seemed quite preoccupied with going out to shop and catch movies!) Anyway, it's good to know we accept each other no matter how ah-ma or ah-pek we look! Hahaha..


Anyway, that's it for now.. Nothing too much for the brain to handle, I hope? Hehe..

2 Comments:

Blogger Yuen Li said...

So watcha get me from Malaysia? ;)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Haha.. apart from my fond memories, I guess the only other thing are my cute photographs! Are you interested in either? ;) hehe.. so how were your holidays?

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home