Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Graduation Day!

FINALLY... it's here!!! Graduation Day!!! Haha.. no, actually, it's not exactly final, to be honest..

Today I graduate with my first degree - Bachelor of Medical Sciences (Honours), Second Class Division I. (Ok, so it's not of the First Class but for the amount of effort I put in, I'm considered fortunate! heehee) It's my first step towards becoming a doctor, and a just a preview of the ceremony that will REALLY count, hopefully in 1 and a half years time, when I finally graduate as a medical doctor.

Nevertheless, it was certainly exciting to get all dressed up and excited for a ceremony of such grandeur and significance . I was obviously, most excited about getting my picture taken in my fancy graduation gown but of course, the whole receiving-the-certificate bit of the ceremony was kinda important too! ;) Oh, and the light finger buffet wasn't too bad either.. haha..

Anyway, 'nuff said.. This post is mainly a photography galore, so enjoy! (Ooh, can I just say at this point that I did not realise that my hat was tilted until after I went in to for my ceremony. Hence, the tilted hat in my earlier photos was completely unintentional!)


We arrived early for a super snapfest before the ceremony:


Yes, mom & dad both came for the 'big' event

My favourite pic, taken with mom outside the Graduation Hall

Of course, WS couldn't miss this!

The 4 graduands: (L-R) JT, JW, SY and of course, me!

With my other friends...

..

And more friends..

..

..

..

..

Inside the hall:

:)



Yum yum..

Malaysia boleh?

It's Christmas time!

And finally.... the graduand herself!

3 Comments:

Blogger Yuen Li said...

Congratulations! :)

Oh, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

10:49 PM  
Blogger michiee said...

Congrats my favourite che mui :)

Btw, nice hair *smile* Can't wait to see u when ur back! I have so many things to "update" you on...

7:22 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

Yuen Li: Thanks dude! Merry Christmas to you too and Happy New Year!!!

Giraffe: Thanks! Guess I'll be seeing you soon then!

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home