Monday, February 20, 2006

He knows my name!!!

Just a quick note as my obssession deepens... HE KNOWS MY NAME!!

Ok, so I always thought he probably had a clue to what my name was, or maybe that he's heard it before but isn't really bothered.. but today in clinic, I was in the room with him and the patient, when he said, "Jean, could you help me please etc etc etc". I almost jumped for joy right there and then but obviously didn't.. teehee..

Just one morning around him is good enough for me really.. especially since this morning alone, I've discovered even more things about him.. well, the most important being he sleeps with his wife in the same room so their relationship isn't going downhill (rats!), I found out his little boy's name and how old he was.. in fact, I was chit-chatting with him (yet again!) about animation and cartoons that were good etc cos' his son absolutely loves them!

Sighh.. what a great day.. Never mind that I got berated by my own consultant for nervous laughter at 8.30 in the morning.. I'm looking at the positive things in my life now..

2 Comments:

Blogger Yuen Li said...

Don't you already have a bf? ;)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

Hey, there's no harm in just looking and fantasising right? ;)

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home