Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A woman obsessed..

Ever since I hit puberty, I have been described by many people as boy-crazy.. I completely disagree! I, like every other female on this planet, know how to appreciate the positive qualities of the opposite sex. But the thing that makes me different is the fact that I am much more highly expressive about these feelings and thoughts than most people..

Understatement, that is! Haha.. Actually, I'm one of the few people I know who can outrightly say things like "Ooh, that's guy's butt is cuuute!" or "That guy's fiiinnee.. yum!". (At this point, I'd like to thank my girlfriends like V and VL who are always keen to join me on oogling and drooling on boy-hunting bonanzas!) I am also one of the few people who will stare a guy in his face and tell him, "You know, you're actually quite good-looking.." I honestly do not know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, cos' as much as I practice all this, what I don't practice is trying to go around picking up guys. (Not because of my lack of self-confidence or whatever, but I just think, I'm not pretty enough to succeed, so I don't try. Ok, that's low self-confidence in some aspects but I'm right, aren't I?)

I digress. Where was I? Cute guys. Right. Yes, I guess I'm always up for looking out for cute guys (I call it my Cute Guy Radar which flashes up with Cute Guy Alerts!) and drooling over them.. cos' honestly, if you yourself don't create fun in your life, who will?

My Cute Guy Radar has been flashing loads ever since I started my clinicals last year.. You have no idea how many cute doctors are out there!!! It's amazing!! I'm so privileged to be in this profession.. Yumm.. But anyway, along the way, undoubtedly, I have found so many of my senior doctors ridiculously attractive and soooo good-looking and this definitely helps me get through a long day..

Anyway, on this attachment, I have fallen head over heels for this absolutely lovely consultant. (For discretion purposes, I shall not name names and certainly not put initials!) Anyway, he's a really nice guy - charming, charismatic and very easy-going - in fact, everyone really likes him! I find him incredibly attractive and the thing that really draws me to him is his persona.. Don't get me wrong, he's quite cute too, with really big dimples that flash up everytime he smiles and laughs. (And he always smiles and laughs.. kinda likes joking around with his colleagues and stuff.)


But as I was saying, somehow, it's his charm, his personality, his charisma that just oozes confidence - all of which is incredibly appealing to me.. I love going into hospital just to be around him and watch him.. Sighh.. I've even been daydreaming and dreaming what it'd be like to err, date him! Haha.. (I am not a bad girl, he does not have a ring on the fourth finger of his left hand! What do you think the hospital's policy is on consultant-student relationships? Hmm..)

Again, getting a little distracted there.. hehe.. Anyway, my driving instructor gave me a suggestion today. Valentine's Day is around the corner and he suggested I sent him a Valentine's Card.. anonymously, of course! I was initially shocked but come to think of it, I think it's a really good idea and might actually consider doing it! In this respect, I need your help and opinions.. Do you think,

1) I should send him a Valentine's card?
2) I should sign it with my name or do it anonymously?
3) I should write stuff in it, and if so, what?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say go for it!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

To everyone,

Thank you for your discretion and I certainly value your advice/opinions.. :) Thanks also for caring so much about me, and please don't stop! I won't ever think you're pat kua! Haha..

But I just recently discovered that he's actually married.. so.. guess I won't be doing anything now.. :(

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home