Thursday, May 04, 2006

My new toy!!!

Look at my latest toy.. isn't she a beauty???!!! :D



Ok, so I don't know how to do the whole tabloid-magazine-deleting-important-info thing, guess this'll have to do! :)

Even the backside looks good! Haha.. cute right?


Ok, this pic isn't that good, but I forgot my car keys and was lazy to run in to get it just for a photo.. :P

Dashboard.. d'oh!


Yeah, I finally got a car!!! Well, not 'I' got it, but you know what I mean.. Even though it's second-hand, it actually looks quite new, so it's ok. (For those of u not familiar to the world of cars, this is a Nissan Micra 1.4 SE) Plus, it's really great fun! For a small little car, it's got lots of fun features like a keyless-entry system, CD player, control for the CD player and the radio on the steering wheel itself, 6 speakers, the engine's quite good too: 1.4 16 valve.. overall, I'm quite happy with my new toy!

Very coincidentally, WS just bought a new car too, even though he wasn't really planning to until a little later.. And not to be completely cheesy/corny, I think there's some element of fate involved. Haha, know why? Cos' both on both our registration plates, the numbers are the same, which means both cars were registered at the same time (quite a big feat for used cars!) and the first letter are both same!! (meaning they were both originally registered in the same place!) Haha.. yes, yes, lame, I know.. but I'm too excited about my car actually.. so everything is handy dandy in this world now!!!! :)

P/S: By the way, summertime is pretty much here.. and as much as everyone's raving about how wonderful the weather is and how the sun's shining so brightly, I hate it!!! It's too hot! And this is just the beginning.. *sob sob*

P/P/S: A big shoutout to my good friend/housemate, DC - thanks so much for coming along with me to collect my baby, and of course, for navigating our way back home! Also, a big thank you to S and NQ for coming with me the first-time round to test-drive/check the car. Really appreciate it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice carrr.. If you put a spoiler is going to look superb! :P

And yes... is super corny the whole u and ws having the same plate and all.. eeeee *vomits blood* haha :P

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home