Saturday, May 20, 2006

Just a quickie

Just a quick update...

I'm just in the midst of my exams, which probably explains why I feel so darn crappy for the past few days.. (when I first started studying!) I just feel absolutely awful, and lousy, and crabby, and moody, and arrggghhh.. I really really hate the exam period.. can't believe I've got another full year of studying and taking exams ahead of me, plus a lifetime more after that.. when will it end???

What sucks for me is that, even though I'm finally motivated to study, I still can't sit down for more than 10 minutes reading.. More importantly, I honestly don't think anything's going into my puny little brain. If it is, it sure is leaking back out straight away cos' I sure as hell know almost nothing about the subjects I'm reading.. it's really getting to bug me, especially since I know that I'm not going to do well for my exams, and there's nothing I can do about it. Sighh.. Remember those days in school when we could get away with barely skimming the books? I miss that so much..

Sighh.. I really really hope I don't fail, really couldn't be arsed to take these exams again... Gosh..

On a lighter note, I'm looking forward to the end of all this misery, as I'm flying home next weekend! Getting to see my lovely little brothers whom I miss so much!! Ahh.. but my happiness is short-lived, as I will be whisked off to the Orient for a 'holiday' trip with my parents. Incidentally, my dad's decided to make a stopover in Hong Kong on the way home so at least there's one thing I'm happy about.. Been trying to get myself psyched to go to Beijing and Shanghai but it doesn't seem to be happening.. (WS said it was a total waste of time/money cos' I won't know how to appreciate the culture in China anyway! I only can appreciate European culture.. he sure knows me well, alright!)

Ah well.. I love exploring new places so this is just gonna be one more of my little travelling adventures.. at least I won't have to worry about cash since daddy and mummy are footing the bill.. woohoo! Plus, I heard the shopping is Shanghai is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!! So double woohoo! Oh, for those of u who have been reading my past posts, I'm not going to Japan anymore.. no, nothing to do with my folks, it's just that something happened with my friend (who invited me) so I've been disinvited this summer. So sad.. She promised that I could go another time though, so at least there's that..

Ok, hmm.. I'm sure there was more that I wanted to write, but forgot about it now.. oh well.. musn't have been very important then.. So the next time I write, it'll probably be from home or sth, so don't miss me ok? Heehee..

(P/S: Thanks to all for your concern.. I really appreciate it! Again, didn't realise I had quite a few silent readers out there.. please, feel free to comment on my blog for once! hehe..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home