Thursday, June 22, 2006

Another quickie..

Yes, another quickie.. I'm leaving back for the UK *sniff sniff* in a few hours, and am busy finishing off my packing and saying my goodbyes.. sigh.. hate this part of my holidays.. Ah well, at least I'm going to be seeing WS when I get back, so that's the only good thing that I'm focusing on now..

I've been trying to post my blog posts of my trip to China for a long time.. unfortunately, I am having MAJOR problems with Blogger.com in terms of uploading photos and it's terribly frustrating! So again, I apologise for the wait. (The annoying thing is that I was actually excited to put up these photos and have even wrote all the relevant stuff for it! Grr...)

So anyway, next time you hear from me, it'll be from the cold, unforgiving land of UK.. (haha, it's not so bad..) Had a really great time at home with my cutesie and adorable brothers and meeting up with all my friends, so I'm definitely sad to say goodbye to everyone.. *sniff sniff*

PS: A special dedication to my good friends, the 4 'ji mui's.. it was fantastic seeing you gurls again, I really enjoy you gurls' company everytime I'm back. The hot, popular, pretty girl will definitely miss you all! To MY, I knew you were going to spring J on me! haha.. Nola, it was nice meeting him (and his messy hair) and like I said, whatever it is, I truly hope you're happy. To Jojo Chan, I'm so LUCKY to know a Hong Kong celebrity and hope that you only appear in the decent magazines and not the *ahem* not-so-decent ones.. hehe. AK, good luck with IC, hope everything works out! :) And to KSA, hope you pass your exams with flying colours, and don't work too hardla.. otherwise, you'll grow to look old like MY! muahahaha..

2 Comments:

Blogger michiee said...

I am not old! And I certainly don't look old *sulk*

12:40 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Hahaha.. okla okla, you're not old, nor look old.. Just mature, ok? :)

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home