Friday, June 02, 2006

Ni hao!

Greetings from the Pearl of the Orient! :) Yup, I'm currently sitting in the Executive Lounge in the JW Marriott Hotel in Shanghai, China, enjoying the dim/romantic lighting, late coffee (I'm actually drinking cold milk) and calming music in the background while typing away. I'm currently on my holiday trip in China (I've just arrived a few hours from Beijing after being there for 4 days) and despite not originally wanting to come in the first place (see here), I'm actually enjoying myself quite a bit. (Of course, the fact that I get to stay in 5-star hotels thanks to it being daddy's business trip does contribute to the whole experience.. :P )

Anyway, I shan't write too much, this is just another quickie as well. Will definitely put a full report and loads of photos up here when I get back home (yay!) and find the time.. :) Until then, toodaloo and don't miss me too much!

P/S: Just in case you're wondering, I managed to pass all my exams (though it must be mentioned here that I passed only barely..) and am thoroughly relieved! Let it be known here that I vow to work harder next time (as opposed to the last-minute stunts that I've been pulling for the past few years) especially since my next exam is going to be my finals! (GASP!) But yes, this is my err, 'new year's' resolution!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home